Collection. Any information posted on UNI Share is obviously publicly visible. Our servers(and other rented servers) are situated in Mumbai, India. You are agreeing to the transfer and storage of that data on these servers and the rented server, if you choose to provide us with your personal information. The following personal information is what we collect and store :
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from UNI Share and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
- Other apps that are installed on your device
- IMEI number
- Users IP address and standard web log including other such information.
Use. We use users' personal information to:
- Services that we provide
- resolve challenges, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- safe trading and enforcing our policies
- customize users' experience, measure popularity of our services, and inform users about new services and updates
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority and law.
- UNI Share also has the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period UNI Share retains such information.
- We may also use or divulge personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
We may also share personal information with:
- Corporate allies who help identify or avoid potentially illegal acts and provide joint services
- Service providers who help with our business operations.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Using Information from UNI Share . Personal information gathered from UNI Share may only be used to follow up with another user about a specific content, and not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who does not agree to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion. Personal information can be seen, modified or erased by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to review any personal data that we store and that is not available on UNI Share. There may be a pricing associated with such requests but these will be according to those permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to troubleshoot issues, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
Data Security. We use a number of methods (encryption, passwords, physical security) to ensure the security and privacy of our user’s personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely safe and secure. So while we venture to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the integrity of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
General. We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to email@example.com