1. Prohibited Items Policy
We specifically prohibit any listing or posting of classifieds or information in relation to the following items:
- You shall not provide link directly or indirectly to or include Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances neither any descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any law in force currently including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Preserved by any means, whether artificial or natural, a living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which includes blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts of any kind
- Any service that claims to breach the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women like Prostitution or any other in that nature which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
- Description of any such item that is likely to undermine or attack the religious sentiments of any person or a group such as comprising of Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information regarding such items.
- Mature Audiences Policy includes any films which do not have a certificate for public display issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and/or describe and showcase or otherwise deal with issues which are revolting or sensitive and/or tend to offend the standards of morality, ethics and propriety accepted by mature adults in society
- Items which contain vulgar representation of women as stated in the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 fall under the Obscene Items category; Any feature or production or item that depicts a minor(whether the minor is involved in certain sexual activity or not) who is, or who appears to be, under 18 and any computer games that are improper for a minor to see or play.
- Scandalous Material intended for use in a sexual environment (including "bondage" , "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity, pornography or portraying human private parts in real life
- Violation of the rulings of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 ("the Act") regarding "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures"
- Information or items that are slanderous, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature Information that is complete falsehood, misrepresenting as to the properties and usage of the products or services.
- Forged, Pirated or stolen goods or services which are not licensed or sanctioned or do not have the authority to undertake which fall under unauthorized illegal practices
- Items, goods and services that attempts to violate any persons right to privacy and/or contravene or try to neglect any third party intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights
- Computer viruses of any kind or any computer program that is electronically transmitting through any medium which facilitates hacking of a computer system with the aim to break a computer or computer network or intercept or get access to any personal data.
- Any hate content, that is derogatory or malicious in nature, that may directed to any individual or a group or support violence against any users individuals and or animals.
- Violation of Hazardous Chemicals Act, 1985, regarding Hazardous chemicals and pesticides and/ or items stated in it
- Any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices along with Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives as such
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Items violating the Food Adulteration Act, 1954
- Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government symbol, crest, and/ or items in violation of Emblems and names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and/ or Flag Codes of India Act, 2002
- Weapons and related items (any item which is prohibited under the Indian Arms Act, 1959 such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives etc.)
- Scams such as "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar scams which are created only for the purpose of looting users.
- Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get rich quick" "work at home" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
- International Listings.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, UNI Share does not permit posting or listing of classifieds in relation to the following:
- "Securities" within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and/ or The Environment Protection Act, 1986)
Your listing, information, Advertisement
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for. Further still shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
2. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Suspension or termination of account.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.